What to Expect from Us
What we Expect from You
- Your satisfaction with our products is our #1 priority. If you have a comment, question, concern or problem you need to let us know as soon as you possibly can. If you don't let us know - we can't fix it!
- We will treat you fairly and with respect.
- We understand that you have a choice in where you spend your money and we appreciate that you choose (or are considering) to do business with us. We don't take that responsibility lightly!
- If you try to take advantage of us or desire to provide you with great customer service we will refuse to do business with you in the future.
- We will do everything in our power to manufacture and deliver your suits on time (or ahead of schedule). And we will constantly stay in contact with you regarding the status of your order.
- A nearly perfect garment, each and every time. Your product is made to order (we don't mass produce 1000's of pieces at a time) and there will be some slightly variations from order to order. Real people, with real sewing machines are making your product here in the United States. Each garment is not going to be a perfect clone of the last.
- We are a small, family owned and run company. We have lives that do not involve producing swimwear (I know - it's hard to believe) and there may be times where we can't answer the phone or return an email within 5 minutes of receiving it. We also do normal people things like take vacations and spend time with family so there will be days and weeks where we may not be able to process orders. We will let you know (both on our website and in our communications) if we aren't available and what your best course of action is if we are away.
- Once we have made a friend or created a successful business relationship with you we hope that you participate and provide something back to the Sexy Lime community (provide a product review, follow us on Twitter/Facebook, etc) and that in order to build a business we have to stay in touch with you. We will do our best to make our communications meaningful and will we respect your right to not be contacted further but we'd hope that if you like our product that you would allow us to stay in touch.
- That you will let us know of any problems that you have with our products in a reasonable time frame. If you wait 6 months to let us know there is an issue and you return a suit to us that has obviously been work multiple times there really is not a lot that we can do for you. We'll still everything in our power to fix the problem. It's just a lot easier to fix the problem immediately.
- We need you to understand that we are in business to make money. We are not a non-profit. We cannot repeatedly sell and accept returned products if you change your mind or need a different size.
- There is a reason that each of our suits includes fabric care directions and our return policy. If you cannot take the time to read the three sentences on the hang tag please do not expect us to solve a problem that you have created.
- Please understand there are some circumstances that are out of our control. Packages do get lost, shipments get delayed - it happens. We will do whatever we can to make it right but we hope that you understand that life happens.
- That you will not abuse the products, services and technology we are providing to you. If you do - please expect that we will seek all appropriate channels of recourse possible should you chose to try to take advantage of us.